Medical advancement doesn’t happen without the facilities, expertise and dedication behind it. Alongside our team of specialist investigators, doctors, nurses and coordinators, we operate a modernised and fully equipped research facility, and recruit volunteers from a diverse database and tailored recruitment strategies.
We gain greater results because:
- We operate a research centre that is both central in location – adjacent to Auckland City Hospital – and equipped with the latest modern technologies.
- Our facility covers 480 square meters (over 5,000 square feet), hosts 10 clinic rooms, an onsite pharmacy for storing and dispensing investigational products at controlled temperatures, and onsite laboratory for storing and processing biological samples. We are situated less than five kilometres from a private radiology centre.
- Our central location in New Zealand’s largest city – Auckland – and our proximity to university campuses and hospitals, affords us access to a pool of volunteer patients, across a range of ethnicities and ages.
- Within a five kms radius is: Auckland University (42,000 students), Auckland Medical School and Auckland University of Technology (29,000 students) and Unitec (15,000 students).
- We are conveniently positioned next to the main arterial hub for Auckland, just minutes from public transport (bus and train), and 25 km from Auckland International airport.
- 24-hour day temperature monitoring – fridge (2-8 degree), freezer (-30 degree) and ambient
- Ambient and Refrigerated centrifuge
- Secured temperature-controlled drug storage
- 12 Lead EKG/ECG
- IV cannulation
- Infusion chairs
- Day stay facilities
- Radiology modalities: X-RAY, Ultrasound, MRI, CT, DEXA
- Treadmill for cardiac testing
- Large hospital-based lab with extensive facilities if needed
- Dedicated recruiter
- Large database of volunteers
- Comprehensive recruitment strategies
- Rapid CTRA/budget turnaround
- Rapid feasibility completion
- Fast-track study start-up